Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Favourite T.V series??

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
OK we've had a list of Films people are interested in so what's your favourite T.V series....past or present??

Personally at present the only things woth watching are Angel,Band of Brothers and some of the sci-fi stuff the rest is just crap for the masses...e.g Eastenders,Constipation Street etc...even the gameshows are w*nk....why is there no decent t.v?

Equus

Honk! Parp! Toot!
Oct 12, 2001
London
Visit site
Hmm.. Favourite TV series, guess Dr Who has to rank very highly. Buffy, the Paul Merton show was a laugh when it was on, Red Dwarf (the early series before the show turned pants). The really old cheesy stuff C4 used to put on in the afternoon was great for just veging in front of while recovering from a hang over (Land of the giants, lost in space etc) although it was truly appaling.

Your right about TV though, it seems that good new shows are hard to find, most TV production companys seem to think that sadisticly butchering old programs is something people like (Seen the remake of Jason and the Argonoughts? total cack)
Seems that recently most of the adverts are better than the TV programs.

James.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
TV Hell

Not wishing to sound too highbrow, Horizon is really the only thing I look forward to on TV now.
Most TV now is just psychological chewing gum anyway but I used to like Cheers, Black Adder, Allo Allo and Fawlty Towers.
If I were in the Mafia, then I would put out a contract to be effected immediately on the following :-

Anybody to do with any of the soaps.
The people responsible for the Ferrero Rochet ad of yesteryear.
All the TV cooks especially that Ainsley geezer should be immediately tortured and then shot.
Game show hosts and contestants should be bludgeoned to death.
Anybody that has anything to do with these stoopid ass Oprah type shows that we now seem to want to emulate where people can't seem to talk without crying like a freakin bitch all the time.
Up for the chop go, Trisha, Esther, Kilroy-SIlk and the rest of them.
Not only that, anybody that has appeared on those shows should also be executed along with the audience, I mean, what the hell is interesting about listening to some white trash idiot telling us all how his wife ran off with his best friends cat after he got caught shafting his sister...Geeeeeezzz!
TV was good when I was young....hold on......... make that the radio...TV wasn't invented when I was young !!
Robbo

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
gotta be Jackass, Banzai, and obviously, The Simpsons. Quality comedy such as The League of gentlemen are also ace. And the fast show.

Playing paintball is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman....

L8r
Cooks

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Cooks
gotta be Jackass, Banzai, and obviously, The Simpsons. Quality comedy such as The League of gentlemen are also ace. And the fast show.

Playing paintball is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman....

L8r
Cooks
You mean like doing it alongside an inflatable ?
Dude, you need to get out more and meet real people !!!!!
Robbo :)

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Quote from Robbo:

"I mean, what the hell is interesting about listening to some white trash idiot telling us all how his wife ran off with his best friends cat after he got caught shafting his sister...Geeeeeezzz!"

Christ, that's rich coming from someone who spends the best part of his life gossiping about other people's sexual peccadilloes.
:)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Gossip and the like.....

Originally posted by rancid
Quote from Robbo:

"I mean, what the hell is interesting about listening to some white trash idiot telling us all how his wife ran off with his best friends cat after he got caught shafting his sister...Geeeeeezzz!"

Christ, that's rich coming from someone who spends the best part of his life gossiping about other people's sexual peccadilloes.
:)

Oh, I admit I am the world's worst gossip but it is only interesting when you know the people concerned.
And as you know Mr Rancid, in our little circle of mutual acquaintancies, there resides a hotbed of intrigue and interesting peccadilloes, no matter how deep you bury your head in the 'political' sand.
I mean, only the other day I heard.................. :)
Couldn't possibly divulge such things......well not over the net anyway !
Pete

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Hey Robbo, how about adding to your list:

Richard and Judy
Anyone who is on tv and also has a famous celebrity father\mother\sister\brother\daughter\son - you get the idea
Ant and Dec (geordie twats - FTM!)
'zany' tv weather presenters
Chris Evans
Jordan\Katie Price\Inflatachest\whatever she's called this week
Anyone involved in the making of The Word
The person who first thought it would be a good idea to do a programme about doing up peoples houses\gardens\whatever

Bloody hell, thinking about it, how ****e is telly nowadays?!
:mad:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Tony
Hey Robbo, how about adding to your list:

Richard and Judy
Anyone who is on tv and also has a famous celebrity father\mother\sister\brother\daughter\son - you get the idea
Ant and Dec (geordie twats - FTM!)
'zany' tv weather presenters
Chris Evans
Jordan\Katie Price\Inflatachest\whatever she's called this week
Anyone involved in the making of The Word
The person who first thought it would be a good idea to do a programme about doing up peoples houses\gardens\whatever

Bloody hell, thinking about it, how ****e is telly nowadays?!
:mad:
OK Tony,
I am only ever gonna do this once, make myself look like a wussy boy that is !!!
I quite like Richard and Judy along with Ant and Dec and this is the reason why.
I hate pretentious people, people who 'act' all the time, people who are not natural on screen, if you get what I mean.
All that 'Luvvy' crap actors seem to indulge themselves in makes me wanna vommit.
Richard and Judy, Ant and Dec do seem to me at least, to be pretty natural people, basically what you see is what you get and I have to say, I quite like that.
As for the others you mention, I ain't gonna complain too much if you get out the old Kalishnikoff and start mowing them down.
And while I am in Wussy boy Mode, I almost forgot one of my all time favourite films in that posting on the other thread, it has to be Parent Trap 2 :)
Sorry bout that !!!!
Robbo