Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First gun setup

JamesH

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2009
birmingham
lol wise choice, however i wouldn't go for a grav hopper. get a abit more cash and go for a Revvy or something because grav fed hoppers can be restrictive. I have a ion and i love it! it looks PIMP i have a ultralite gloss blue body kit on it with a freak barell system, firebolt, epiphany rear can, firing chamber and reg spring. on/off ASA, clamping feedneck and finally virtue destroyer grips. this cost me around 350 pounds including the cost of the marker when i purchased it. I bought it when they were still 150 to buy new. i recommend getting a ion but thats just personal opinion :)

biigjim

all the gear no idea
Sep 6, 2008
sunny hertfordshie
just a quicky i know you said you were heading for a 98 c, did you know the a5 doesn't need a separate electro hopper because of the cyclone feed..... might be worth considering in total cost.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Ive been on another website and found them selling Brnad new icon Z for £30 is this a good price for a good gun
Inferno's are foolproof:)rolleyes:) and rarely go wrong..I'd use one of them before I used an Icon Zit.
What's wrong with having the same marker as the "rentals",no point playing them with superior firepower as you will learn naff all.
Buy a nice cheap egg to go with the Infernal and at least you won't have to shake it and if the Infernal is only costing £30 you'll be able to give it to a "newbie" in a few months time without crying about how much you lost...:D

Feb 27, 2009
Oldham, Manchester
They lok great but as far as first gun is concerned i think ill be happy with a 98c i wouldnt want to spend too much money then not enjoy the sport enough. Or not go enough. Thanks for the advise though its always appreciated