The Home Of European Paintball

Flights, car rentals, hotels, sites, etc for Lisbon

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
Portugal

Anybody know where i can get a map of lisbon on the web showing exactly where the site is in relation to clothes shops/the beaches/wine bars please....yes we are taking the women,you can tell how????brian .....will shoot for food:cool:

Jaime Menino

Jun 19, 2002
Lisbon, Portugal
Hi

You can find some info about Lisbon, Portugal here:

http://www.cm-lisboa.pt/turismo/

I think the site will be the same as in Mega02 the place is called "Cidade Universitaria" or "Estadio Universitario".

But I´ll give some insights.
Near the site (by car, or subway), there is a very good and big mall "Colombo" it has everything, also by subway you can get to the other interessant parts off the city where you can get good restaurants.
"Belem" area as also a´lot off good restaurants, you got to get there by Bus or Taxi.

Good and nice place to go eat but a litle more expensive (for you Brits is the same thing, you earn more than we do in Portugal) : "Docas de Santo Amaro" - by car. It´s a place near the river "Tejo" ( =Tagus river) with several restaurants.

Beaches - the nearest and good beach is on the other side off river Tagus, and it´s "Costa da Caparica".

Places for you to go after dinner.
"Avenida 24 de Julho" - a´lot off discos

So you better get a car. :D

But I think you will be very pleased with the wine bars / restaurants in "Doca de Santo Amaro". I usually see a´lot off Brits in there in Irish Pub, etc...

Hope this helped.

Cheers
Jaime Menino
Trolls Paintball Team

Jaime Menino

Jun 19, 2002
Lisbon, Portugal
Hi Dave

I played there ;) , you are talking off Z.E.A.O. 02 in "Troia"!?
Yes there was some footage on a local cable tv station.
I don´t have it but I saw it, it was a small report off the event.

Cheers
Jaime Menino

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
thanks

Thanks for that jaime,see you there,welshy have you got nowt better to do than trawl thru p8ntballer???lee says you mite guest for us at dam??? a good time will be had by all........bri:cool:

Bone

Emulsified!
...just a note on the beach situation...

If you wanna head to the beaches when you're there, the nearest ones (easiest to get to) aren't across the bridge, they're
down the train line in Carcavelos/Estoril/Monte Estoril/ and Cascais .....plenty before them but these are the best ones IMHO. Just get on a train at Cais do Sodre and follow the people with the towels on their shoulders.

..but.....but....hang on......weren't you going there to play paintball or something? :cool:

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
cheers

Thanks for that Bone,i,m p.balling,the girls are s/bathing/shopping......keeps em happy/outa the way!......s/factor 10 here we come.....:cool:

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk