Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fordy31uk

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
I Understand from speaking to this guy in the past, that he is either in the army or navy.

Now im not making excuses for him as if he is selling stuff he should make sure he sends the items in good time before being called back to where ever he make be stationed.

Perhaps check the last time he was online and ask the mods to follow it up .

Duncthemunk

The Enforcer
Oct 30, 2008
Basingstoke

Furby8975

Sep 5, 2008
Presteigne
Same

I bought a bottle cover of him for £10 on the 5th Dec and heard nothing. So if anyone knows him give him a nudge as its been awhile for me!!

And to everyone else have a good new year.

Duncthemunk

The Enforcer
Oct 30, 2008
Basingstoke
ok, cheers everybody, i have rang him but no answer.
so ill guess he is busy :S ill let you guys know if i hear anything.
cheers
stu
Hello mate, have u sorted this yet? im still waiting on my bottle and been over 5 weeks now i think. no reply from email and he has dissapeared of here!

Wondering if you have had your stuff of him, or been in contact??

Cheers
Duncan

turtledowd

Cool As Ice
right, i have been waiting well over 2 months now and no reply!
im going to ask around one more time and see where it gets me. otherwise i may have to take this further. i have made loads of effort of trying to get hold of him and no reply. i understand if he is in the forces and has been posted or what not but any contact would be good as i understand there are a few people waiting.
if anyone knows any more please get in contact.
cheers
stu

Fredo

www.lokipb.co.uk
I have text him for you but I think he's away - I've told him you are looking for him & said if he can't get on to text me back.

If I hear anything I'll let you know.

Andy/Fredo
LOKI

(PS - He's not a team member but plays at the same site sometimes)