Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Free Bandana if you answer the question!!!

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk

In a future tense "1701" is a cult religion with a philosophy that says........

Pressure vs dwell equates to the value of fps that will balance out the mass of infernos that would rule two electro's. Bearing in mind the current equilibrium between the white and non white, and the difference between the holy 15 and 13. Therefore it would be so overwhelmingly pious, they would aspire to the angels to stop an epiphany of the ion.

source - drugs
Wow dude, I think you've just uncovered the next sp markers name there. Epiphany and Ion are taken, Equilibrium sounds very sp though and if it bares any resemblance to the film of the same title it will be in keeping with the sp tradition of churning out cheap pap.

anyhoooo number... 1701, its bound to have something to do with time ;) but for the sake of adding to the thread I'll come up with something thats completely random that sounds plausible: Is it the amount of times the average male thinks about sex in a single working day?

Jan 12, 2008
Bristol

If you were to add the numbers up like i have don above, is it the amount of times you wished you didnt have to work?

source = Off the tope of my head

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
come on rainbow there must be a bonus prize! There is alot of weird stuff for 1701 been posted

Pringle