Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FS UK: Loads of cool stuff... Pants, jersey, goggles packs etc

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
A set of one off dye I3's. These have a blue faceplate, and a custom dyed grey frame. I have never seen anybody with a grey frame before, so consider this as really rare. The pic shows that it has no lense in. There will be a brand new clear lense included. Comes with original box and visor.£30
DSC00529.jpg
DSC00531.jpg

Blue Planet eclipse destructor pants. These are in very good condition, apart from 2 very tiny scuffs in one of the knee's. These are very hardly noticeable. £35
DSC00535.jpg
DSC00534.jpg

Hybrid contract killer jersey. Very good condition, no rips etc. Not worn much. SOLD!!!
DSC00536.jpg

Viewloader vlocity. Perfect working condition, however the feedneck is broken. I have heard the feednecks arent too hard to get hold of and theyre aparantly really cheap too! Comes with original box.SOLD!!
View attachment 4006
DSC00538.jpg

Dye attack pack lite. Very good condition. Comes with the little velcro cushion too! SOLD!!
DSC00532.jpg
DSC00533.jpg

Dye attack pack pro. Brand new, in blue. SOLD!!
DSC00539.jpg
DSC00540.jpg

All prices dont include postage fee's and paypal fee's (4%).

Discounts can be made if you buy more than one thing:) Thanks for looking.

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
contract killer top. size and is that price posted. extremely interested. xl size would be super. thnx
Jersey size is Large.

But there is hardly any difference.

Price isnt included with postage, but it will only be like £2 extra. :)

Let me know if you want to buy it. THanks

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
Forgot to say...

Contract killer jersey is size 'Large'

Planet pants are size M/L

And Im only really interested in paypal or bank transfer, or you can pick up in person at the PA this sunday.

Thanks