Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FSUK: PMR Part's.

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
Got some PMR bit's that need shifting, had hopes of doing one up, but have taken some time out and since rid of the PMR, so these are now just sitting here doing nothing...

All kit has never actually been used in game (But not brand new, mods if you have a problem with these being sold, please inform me), just rigged up and checked that it's all the right stuff...

1) PMR Ultralite Frame;
Now you can have the same trigger frame as the DM6/DM7 on your Proto Rail. The frame is easily installed and comes with all necessary parts including a new board. This frame is in stock and shipping today.

Features;
The worlds lightest, most compact and comfortable 45 grip frame available.
The new hour-glass design allows for a sleeker profile, while heads-up display lights alert you to the status of your gun, without having to take your eyes off of the game
Includes smoke sticky grips and the new circuit board, with legal PSP, Millennium and NPPL software.
Link to image.
offers

2)
Proto 2 Piece Barrel;
- .690 bore
- Dust Black front & back
- Cocker threaded
- 14" in total length
- Never met a paintball in it's life
Link to image.
offers

3)
Alloy Back Cap;
- Blue
- 3D milling
Link to image, far left.
offers

Will throw in some free stickers or something on each item sold :)

Looking at around £2-4 postage on items (Special next day, or recorded 1st)

will only send the UL frame by special delivery.

Not a massive fan of Paypal (Fee's can be worked out here http://www.ppcalc.com ), but will accept, along with bank transfers (preferred).

Every item will be packed in it's original packaging. I have provided manufacturer pictures of these items, if you would like "real" pictures of the items, please do not be afraid to ask, and i will try and get some sorted for you :)

Thanks folks

DB

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
does the ul frame generally come with a new board and does it make it up to around 30 bps or have you brought the board on top for the ul frame pm because i am confused about the ul upgrade and how it works etc. thanks Mat

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
The Ultralite frame comes with the board pre-installed, giving you exactly the same programming as the the DM6/7 + 8.

Yep, the max setting or ROF, is setting 20 which is 30 Balls per second.

The Ultralite frame is just a replacement frame for the PMR, which is lighter, slimmer & featuring a new style trigger.
Really easy to install, just literally "plug n play" :)

DB