Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

gat clear out for team deal MORE GUNS ADDED !!

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
these are up for grabs but would like to know how much they are worth first up is:

a cocker pump, unknown body(2k+) i picked it up from a bloke selling kit at my local site i loved playing and is a great pump it just plays second fiddle to my sterling looking for£150
sold

next up is an automag that has taken me a while to source the matching colours again it fired great last time i used it (1+years ago) but also takes a back seat to my eclipse mag looking for sold
and this is a 'bitsa' mag that i made a while ago for a mate but he never liked the mag trigger(he kept short stroking it) looking for £sold

to go with the mag theme are 3 mag thread barrels the first is an unkown barrel the second is a jacko barrel and the last is an unkown looking for £10 obo each middle barrel sold price drop on the thers

lastly is another gun brought off of the same bloke is a freak factory impulse it doesn't come with the bottle but it does have a W.A.S board in it as will as the stock(unsure if the stock works) looking for £60 open to offers sold pending

coming soon is a chrome vangauard creed still boxed only has less than 4000 on shot clock pics up soon looking for trades or £330

prices are flexible make an offer worst i can say is no i am also open to trades on planet markers and planet playing kit

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Bluey/Grey barrel is a DAC Tulip... Not sure that helps much but thought i'd let you know.