The Home Of European Paintball

German X-Ball Team !

LARSEN

Jul 17, 2001
Aarhus, Denmark
Visit site
Magued

Please note that i am only telling what i was told by the players

As i was told coaches from the team area was talking to the "coaches" on the other side via 2 way raido. The rules state:

5.5 Prohibeted Equipment

5.5.1. Prohibited equipment includes listening devices, communication devises and any form of electronic surveillance.................

If there where 2 ways in the players area that would not be legal.

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Larsen

I know that you only inform what you have heard. no problems :)

But the rules you are talking about is Millennnium seris rules, not x-ball rules.
I do think coaches can have radios, but not players. But I agree on that it shouldnt be allowed.

Magued

LARSEN

Jul 17, 2001
Aarhus, Denmark
Visit site
Magued

Not sure either.

But it is not good for the concept that there are these things going on.

I realy liked it and it was fun (and hard) to marshall. Just wish there where more light. Players was shooting after anything that moved, never got so many hits marshaling :)

Y2chris99

pbnation 4 lyfe
May 2, 2002
Norbook Massive
Visit site
5.5. PROHIBITED EQUIPMENT
5.5.1. Prohibited equipment includes listening devices, communication devices and any form of
electronic surveillance device, incendiary devices, smoke producing devices, toxic paint,
non-biodegradable paint, and paint that has a shell, fill or both altered or augmented in any
way from the manufacturer’s original form.

I would guess thats for coaches as well

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Thanks, Nick, for setting the facts right instead of the bull****.

As Nick points out, there were only radios on the spectators' side. Not against X-ball rules. THERE WERE ABSOLUTELY NO RADIOS (that I could find) ON THE FIELD OR IN THE PLAYERS' PIT AREA.

The second point that the Germans pointed to was the fact that Team Norway has players on a Millennium 7-player team called Hardcore. Team Sweden also has 2 players on Hardcore. However, the 7-player is a completely different league (although both 7-player and Nations Cup X-ball are under the Mill umbrella). We can't forbid players to play, marshall and otherwise participate with their own national teams. Whatever "love" they could possibly give to their 7-player teammates could not possibly help Hardcore since this is a whole different series.

I very carefully monitored the marshalling and all I can say is that the Swedes did a nearly PERFECT JOB of marshalling as usual.

The third point, and the only legitimate one, is the fact that Simon Applewhaite made some comments over the PA system that were very offensive. He was only joking but under the circumstances he really pissed off every German there.

I can give more details later if anyone's interested.

What we should focus on here is the fact that the X-ball games were brilliant and almost everyone thought they were great.

STeve

LARSEN

Jul 17, 2001
Aarhus, Denmark
Visit site
Thanks for settinng thisngs straight Steve.

It is nice that some one from the Milinium stops any wrong information going around.

Sorry if i where spreading to much wrong information but i was just telling if as i heard it.