The Home Of European Paintball

German X-Ball Team !

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Just another bit of information:

It is true that Team Sweden marshalled teams in their own division. That was to accomodate a request from the organizer, Manfred, to have the Germany - Norway game play first because news media wanted to cover the German game.

I asked everyone involved if the switch was o.k. Manfred told me everything was clear with the German team.

The main thing here is that was no bias, was no incompetence and there won't be. I won't allow it.

Steve

Gislo

Banned
Mar 7, 2002
Sweden
www.flens-paintball.com
I think the commentator idea was quite fun/good - and the jokes certainly went both ways. The crowd, including one self, was very stiff - needs more alcohol to get the "spirit" up :)
And I do belive I heard some laughters from "both sides" from the comments that were being made. Maybe a strong point is the lack of english and the fact that they got their asses kicked. (no pun intended.)

- I think millennium should seriously consider serving beer or some other alochol next to the field next time, you will have a much greater atmosphere. It was just too stiff! We need cheers and boos and all that that really makes it into a public sport - and alcohol certainly helps here - as well as a commentator to get things starting.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hrmpf !

Originally posted by Nick Brockdorff
Peeeeete !
Please ask Egi and Laurent if they thought the Danish judging was biased - even if we are in the same pool !
All it takes to be unbiased, is a little bit of morals !
:cool:
Nick
Nick, I think you possibly missed the point of my post....

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Hrmpf !

Peeeeete !

Please ask Egi and Laurent if they thought the Danish judging was biased - even if we are in the same pool !

All it takes to be unbiased, is a little bit of morals !

:cool:

Nick
...and being in a fish bowl atmosphere with a lot of scrutiny from all sides of the field.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Pete

I understood your joke.

I am just in a position where I have to make sure everyone else does too !

Otherwise rumours will start building, and pretty soon my guys will be paintbal black everywhere, for something which is really as joke.

Nick

Nick, and asking me to ask Laurent regarding problems with bias???
That was a joke too wasn't it ??????
:) :) :)

Kim - NBK

Apr 23, 2003
team-nbk.no
Let's clear up this bull****...

First of all... this is getting ridiculous dudes!

As the coach for the Norwegian team I want to let U all know that there were no walky-talkies even close to me, players, co-coaches or the staging area.

The radios were used between two Norwegian spectators and brought by team Roamers for their own field walking purposes. Reason why they had to go and get them was the fact that one of the players from Roamers was standing next to the German side of the field confusing German player with wrong directions in German. Because of this he was threatened by “German hooligans” who almost attacked him a couple of times. After feeling insecure of he’s own safety he told one of he’s team mates to go and get the two radios so he could call for back up if “**** hit the fan”.

Hopefully this explains a lot of rumors and bull**** guys, but as a good advisement to the German coaches... By moving the focus off the opposing team’s actions, and start focusing on your own team, I believe you will see a greater success in future!

Placing 3 protests in a 32 minute game...COME ON GUYS WHAT THE FU*K!

PEACE!