Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Girls playin paintball

Tiny man

Weebl and Bob!
May 16, 2003
Shropshire, England
I just wanna say big up to all you ladies out there that play Paintball. You keep the sport alive and us lads don't make jerseys look that good ;) The teams with mixed sexes in them are really cool and usually they rock too.
Lady ballers keep Pball exciting so remember lads next time you get shot out by a girl take your hat of to them (beanie, visor, cap, etc etc ;) ) don't smirk and jeer and call em a biatch.
Lady ballers are taking the game to new heights and girl I'm ready for the ride :cool:

Nudge-TeamScream

Get Off My Field! NOW!
Jeeeeze talk about ass kissing... dude the only way to ern these girls respect, is by giving em a swift kick up the jaxy!! or beat the hell out them at P8ntball... and SAD F/A im still aiming to make you lot scream ;) Muhahahahaha should be fun....

And i'll out drink any of the gals aswell. vodka at the ready!!! :D

Very Merry Nudge

Tiny man

Weebl and Bob!
May 16, 2003
Shropshire, England
Originally posted by Nudge-TeamScream
Jeeeeze talk about ass kissing... dude the only way to ern these girls respect, is by giving em a swift kick up the jaxy!! or beat the hell out them at P8ntball... and SAD F/A im still aiming to make you lot scream ;) Muhahahahaha should be fun....

And i'll out drink any of the gals aswell. vodka at the ready!!! :D

Very Merry Nudge
Who says I'm ass kissing part from you :rolleyes: Nah I just think its crap when one sport is made so only one sex can play that sport I reckon paintball could and is starting to now become one of those sports that Lads and Lasses can play.