Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Goggle advice...

just5

egoist
Mar 13, 2009
you can be sure that if a ball hits the mask on the e-ventz you will not be in pain. As stated before, the grillz might look great, but you get hit in the mouth area and you can come out with one tooth less or a bloody nose. My vote goes to e-ventz or avatar ventz

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
you can be sure that if a ball hits the mask on the e-ventz you will not be in pain.

most of the time that is the case.....but your ears arnt completley covered....well mine arnt and when you get shot there it freakin hurts like a bit*h.

dont let that put you off though!:)

just5

egoist
Mar 13, 2009
my ears were fully covered so I have no complaints :D The Avatar's are 1 piece which actually I find a lot more comfortable as it adds protection

LouisWiredDV

LouisHowardPaintball
Aug 12, 2008
Just to throw another suggestion in there how about the dye i3 pro? Iver had the google for over a year now and i have to say its not once steamed up or been slightly uncomfortable. I also have to say how i believe it to be one of the best looking systems when the visor is removed and there is over 30 different lense upgrades to put on it (i have the dyetanium mirror) Only problem is the price at just over 60quid i spose

ProFlexy

Apr 8, 2009
i was in your position a week ago mate i have just bought some JT proflex's these are amazign goggles very comfy on my head and you can make them unique to you, theres loads of bits you can buy for them thats just my opinion though :)

section 8

doggy dog...
Feb 24, 2006
southampton
Visit site
my new white events are coming next week... woop... get to try them out next sunday then... my ballin partner in crime just bought some pro flexs so i will do a swapsy too!

cheers for the advice lads...

scott

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Good choice, events are great. If they were a bit better ventilated I'd say they were perfect, but they're a great mask. Proflex are great too, better ventilated and allow for customization, but they have a wide profile that bugs me sometimes.