Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Goodbye Everyone!!!

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
I would just like to say thankyou to everyone i know in this small community.

i have had a great 2 years balling coming up from nothing to be a respected player.

Its been awesome and will remember the times with the wolf-pac crew, and especially the shock Am/Atmospher/strike guys, these guys made me feel very welcome on a team alot older than me. and we were a team to reckon with.

Quake ive loved the competition from the word go with u guys, ur a decent bunch of guys and girls. and can easily see u playing div 1 in the near future.

thanks to the mods on this forum for some hilarious reading during my exams last year, deffinantly kept me smiling.

And Pete thankyou for everything u have done for me, it has been most appretiated.

But now its time for me to move on my jersey will go in the wardrobe and im leaving the paintball world completly.

Hopefully ill still see some of my good friends and may return sometime in the future.

Best Wishes to everyone

Jason "spunky" ,"imp" Grimwood

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
i will no longer be working in the industry. I will be very short on funds for a while so i cant afford to play, also i was fed up with **** u get at tournaments. people go to have fun, not start fights. i may eventually play again just for fun, but people think they are something there not. the 3 pro teams in the country are not really pros, they dont get payed to play, infact they all spend a hell of alot of money in the industry, and i cant see paintball going anywhere else yet. and that was my goal. but ive opend my eyes a bit and need to move on and not revolve my life around paintball.

blazes

Dec 23, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by Bunker Imp
the 3 pro teams in the country are not really pros, they dont get payed to play, infact they all spend a hell of alot of money in the industry.
Because there are so many Pro teams out there where the players do get a true salary....:rolleyes:

Which Pro teams dont spend a hell of a lot of money in the industry?:rolleyes: Every Pro team in the world has a budget, and they all buy things for the team:rolleyes:

There are many respected players in the UK, Jamie Abbot, Tommy, Ledz etc..... When did you become one of them?:confused: :rolleyes:

You wont be missed :rolleyes:

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Originally posted by blazes
Because there are so many Pro teams out there where the players do get a true salary....:rolleyes:

Which Pro teams dont spend a hell of a lot of money in the industry?:rolleyes: Every Pro team in the world has a budget, and they all buy things for the team:rolleyes:

There are many respected players in the UK, Jamie Abbot, Tommy, Ledz etc..... When did you become one of them?:confused: :rolleyes:

Nice one mate:rolleyes: bet you feel really good now

Take it easy J, you'll miss it an be back soon

A.B

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
Originally posted by blazes

does that post make u feel big.

jimmy, tommy and ledz are respected on a different level. they are very very good players. i am respected amongst many freinds i have in this sport,

Blazes ur just another one of the ****ing dickheads in this sport (sorry hobby) which has made me make my decision.

---

Cheers Alec i believe i will be back doing some "fun" tournaments soon.

---

Paul, Mr Loco i believe i shall still roam the boards as they do provide an endless amount of amusement.:)