Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Graveyard thread please.

RusRuss

Dec 21, 2013
Cornwall
Hey all,

As per the title really. I'm looking to get to as many walk ons as possible, but currently have diddle all gear wise.
Not looking to spend loads [well, I am, but my wife isn't...], so if I can get most stuff for under £300 or there abouts, I'd be happy. Just to be clear, I need a marker [Mini or upped Rail maybe], air, hopper and ideally a mask too.

Thanks for looking,
Russ.

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Hey all,

As per the title really. I'm looking to get to as many walk ons as possible, but currently have diddle all gear wise.
Not looking to spend loads [well, I am, but my wife isn't...], so if I can get most stuff for under £300 or there abouts, I'd be happy. Just to be clear, I need a marker [Mini or upped Rail maybe], air, hopper and ideally a mask too.

Thanks for looking,
Russ.
Some stuff in here mate http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/jerseys-trousers-markers-all-cheap.163946/

Garry Mcivor

Mac518
Oct 16, 2013
If your going for milsim ive got a chest rig with tons of paint pot storage and air tank pouches ideal for use with remote line. Looking for £30 posted and money sent as gift or you pay fees.

Attachments

RusRuss

Dec 21, 2013
Cornwall
Hey all, sorry for the late replies! Thank you very much for the interest.

Nothing really taking my fancy at the moment, I must admit. So far I have managed to get my hands on an air bottle and a mask, but aside from that not much else. Ideally looking for a marker around the £150 mark at the moment, the BL is a little one the old side for me but thank you for the offer.

clarkieboy, hell of a collection there but I need to focus on the major stuff at the moment.

Thanks once again all, and if you see anything or have anything up for grabs, let me know! :)

Russ.

Reactions: cheyenne

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
Hello. I'll be selling my etha and putting it up over the weekend if you're interested? Comes with techT bolt too. Would be looking for £185 cash. Or I could deliver in person for a few quid more if you're not too far from me (Derbyshire/staffs)
I'll post the thread up here if you're interested

Reactions: RusRuss