Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ground Zero???

So if Jim Murray's on Adrenalin and Nicky Cuba is trying out for Bob's Men, what's gonna haoppen to GZ. And I see that Redz has got a factory team entered as Pro in tha Super-7s - is Greg Hastings also quitting GZ? And has Lane retired?

Someone must know something about GZ out there...

knobbs

Sep 16, 2002
www.teaminfected.com
They're going into retirement and they'll keep telling the story of how Jeremy Salm sniped them at World Cup back in ought-two. Of course, Red will keep embelishing the story as he always does ("We shot 9 people off the break and the only reason we didn't hit the last one was because he was using a ref's sheild. Then, 18 people started shooting us from the woods and the refs just cackled as he pulled our armbands."). Eventually, though, the story will degrade to "Yeah we played at World Cup...SORORITY PARTY!"

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
GZ

Alot of rumors, but its the off season and I guess people is trying to figure stuff out. But here is what I know.

GZ is alive and kicking
1. Nick is moving
2. Redz is starting a team
3. Cole is moving
4. Max and Alex is not going anywhere, they want to play with Joy in the millenium and in the super 7 but as Joy and GZ have totally different sponsors nowdays its not possible.
5.Jim is staying
6.Will is injured but hopefully he will recover and be out there kicking ass, Without Will any event will be so much less fun!
7. To.. sorry Lane is staying ;)

Tryouts for the New York extreme X-ball team had 4 new players moving up from the other Ground Zero teams to the new GZ Black ( New york Extreme ) They are now 16 players in the x-ball team.

Anything else?

Magued