Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

gun and stuff for first timer

neverbackdown

Banned
Feb 22, 2009
hello guys,ive never done paint balling b4 but i would love 2 have my own gun and stuff just to try it in my back garden,im after everythink i would need 2 shoot a few balls and see if i like it.not really looking to spend a lot, ive seen this gun http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/884740.htm and its £50 this is somethink like what i would be looking for i think :S lol

i would be paying by paypal,or cash on collection, i live in the lincolnshire area (post code : DN401RQ) i wouldn't want to be traveling a lot more that 60miles for a gun really. any i has anythink that thay think i would like e-mail me at nbd2no1@gmail.com or text me on 07894293303,and if u have any pics that would be even better :D

thanxs every one
chris x

Ceicj

Sep 18, 2008
Cardiff,Wales
hello guys,ive never done paint balling b4 but i would love 2 have my own gun and stuff just to try it in my back garden,im after everythink i would need 2 shoot a few balls and see if i like it.not really looking to spend a lot, ive seen this gun http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/884740.htm and its £50 this is somethink like what i would be looking for i think :S lol

i would be paying by paypal,or cash on collection, i live in the lincolnshire area (post code : DN401RQ) i wouldn't want to be traveling a lot more that 60miles for a gun really. any i has anythink that thay think i would like e-mail me at nbd2no1@gmail.com or text me on 07894293303,and if u have any pics that would be even better :D

thanxs every one
chris x
To be hounest i think that you could do a lot better than the marker in that picture if you want something cheap get a smart parts vibe it will be soo much better than that marker you want, just get a preowned marker off someone here on the forums i am sure some body has a very cheap marker like a SP ion/vibe for about £80.
Ultimately the choice is yours,

And no i don't love smart parts its just i am thinking realistically in terms of his budget

neverbackdown

Banned
Feb 22, 2009
To be hounest i think that you could do a lot better than the marker in that picture if you want something cheap get a smart parts vibe it will be soo much better than that marker you want, just get a preowned marker off someone here on the forums i am sure some body has a very cheap marker like a SP ion/vibe for about £80.
Ultimately the choice is yours,

And no i don't love smart parts its just i am thinking realistically in terms of his budget
thanxs Ceicj. if any one has what he is talking about let me know :D or where i can get one

Ceicj

Sep 18, 2008
Cardiff,Wales
that looks cool,it would be good if i could get it for 60 :D would i just need a air bottle and get sum balls :D?

thanxs m8

yep you may also need a hopper but if you are on a tight budget buy either a cheap electronic hopper or if you are on a REALLY REALLY TIGHT budget you can get gravity fed
i got both that i could do you pritty cheap if you want

gravity loader will be say... £2 + p&p

electronic loader (viewloader force) i will let go for £18 +p&p