Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gun Control politics on both sides of the pond

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Okay, your extra info has swung me to admit he is a nut.

But come on, you do realize that the Gypseys are the ones that fly the black NATO helicopters. Some day they will outlaw aluminum foil so they will finally have unrestricted access to the microchips they have imbedded in our brains.

No, really

Nope, everyone knows it's a dolphin/french government conspiracy.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
This may have already been said but i'll say it anyway...
i was down at the site i work at today and the managers have just put up a copy of the law concerning airguns. The gist of it is if it shoots above 1lb per shot then it is classed as an airgun. Which should mean in theory that we are exempt from any changes to UK airgun law right? i'm sure we don't shoot over 1lb per shot...i may be wrong tho. I'll try and find the official thing and post a link to it.

edit follows: however i just looked in the manual for the angel air and it said that the poundage is about 9.2 foot lbs. Anyone with a techno mind sort that out for me? i heard the 1 lbs thing somewhere or other so it may be wrong.

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
Originally posted by Mario
edit follows: however i just looked in the manual for the angel air and it said that the poundage is about 9.2 foot lbs. Anyone with a techno mind sort that out for me? i heard the 1 lbs thing somewhere or other so it may be wrong.
When referring to "lbs" it means foot/pounds (ft/lbs) which for our purposes is a measure of muzzle energy

From memory anything above 1 ft/lbs is classified as an Airgun and anything above 12 ft/lbs requires a License

A medium weight paintball fired at 300fps equates to about 9.9 ft/lbs of energy.