Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

gun not recieved

krazykeith

Feb 6, 2009
lo guys have paid £420 to scott_peters for graphite n claret nt thru forsale thread he has , was told was being sent next day delivery on tuesday to arrive wednesday starting to worry as didnt arrive his msg quota is full have left msg on his profile and thread he has been on this morning but quickly logged off when i msg to clear some space on inbox ,hopefully this will arrive today could u give him a nudge for me please

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
LOl chill man lol i have got the tracking number and sent special lol the wife posted it yesterday you only paid my monday at 6.21pm !!!

The reason i logged off is im at work and my boss come into my office

Chill out

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Just got to stick my foot in here as well

I sell allot of stuff on ebay and also buy allot. It really gets my back up when people are inpatient. I could expect people to complain if it was a shop but most people have jobs and getting to the post office is a pain in the ass in the week. I find that the younger someone is the more inpatient they are.

I do understand that it's allot of money but at the end of the day your covered by paypal or even your bank so don't worry.

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
I did say that i would be posting Tuesday for wednesday delivery but the mrs totally forgot to send it whilst i was at work Keith, This went yesterday however before you created this thread insured next day this should be with you by 1pm let me know asap if its not though

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Scott, many thanks for replying so promptly mate and clearing things up.
I think there's a vaild point in here somewhere in that someone who's impatient can actually do some damage to another person's rep because of posts like these ... I obviously appreciate Scott had no intention of doing anything but send the marker to this Keith guy but the mere fact this Keith then went on to post this thread will cause some concern.

And this will happen because people will see Scott's name in a thread that implies somethings not quite right when the truth of the matter is, nothing's wrong at all ... well apart from the impatience of Keith that is.
And so, Keith .. as suggested, take a chill pill mate and if you have any concerns next time, please just give it a few more days please before you go public, it will be very much appreciated if you can follow this advice.

Cheers guys.

Reactions: scott_peters

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Thanks guys :) i am not out to upset anyone or scam them lol i ref the NSPL and all the masters so it wouldnt be in my interest. Anyway you should have had this by now keith ;-) enjoy it mate she will be missed