Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

halo b or empire b2?

reaper man

marshall law
Jan 15, 2007
wolverhampon
Your choice

They are very much the same hopper it just depends on which you want break beam eyes(HALO) or sound activated (just remember to switch the empire on before you put paint in it) i use the empire reloader b and never had a problem with it:D

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
If they can't sell it in the US, are they going to bother elsewhere?

Personally I would stick to a halo, or would look at a Vlocity/Jnr if they did'nt eat batteries and someone in the UK had good supplies of shells etc for them

Eye technology is far more reliable than sound activated, whatever the B2 claims, they only go wrong when the paint is so sh!t that it soups in the hopper, even then you wouldn't want a sound activated board to feed it. I run a holo with a v35 and another with a cheetah, they are both great at the job they do, tbh with a sotck board they would be good, just I like that little bit more.

:)

We bother because we care - not that I'm taking a pop at the above. The DXS loaders are available in Europe. We had previously respected the wishes of the judge for a worldwide ban on sales, (despite it being outside of his power) but just before the Toulouse event we were given the go ahead to sell them in europe once more. So Toulouse was the relaunch in Europe.

Spares are also available, if you should get an issue please contact your dealer and they will help you out.

Joner

Brotherhood
Jul 31, 2005
Somerset, UK
Visit site
I had a Halo B and it:

- drained batteries like crazy
- its bloody difficult to clear a jam even with the rip drive
- difficult to clean

...now I have a Pulse and:

- its easy peasy to clean
- goes a lot longer on batteries
- optional RF chip
- no annoying eyes to keep clean
- latest batches dont have the shell problems
- compatible with speed feeds.

crossfire

Jan 13, 2007
Stevenage, Herts
My halo is efficiant, well more efficiant than a reloader I would say. We have three people in our team with reloader b's and they have all changed their batteries at least twice. I havent yet and have shot around 6500, 7000 balls through it.

To clean the eyes just shove a squeegee down it or tissue lol ?