Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Have Ebay changed their Marker policy?

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I've been seeing loads of markers up for sale on Ebay recently? Not seen any disapear mysteriously off my watch list either, and they have been going for embarrasing money!

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Yeah I noticed that, bit strange as they are directly related to Paypal and hasn't there recently been difficulties with established paintball companies having their accounts frozen or suspended due to selling markers.

Also when I've seen a right royal rip off, i.e someone selling a piece of crap to a unsuspecting newbie for stupid money, and tried to report it, the report page isn't haven't it. Drop down boxes that give you no options to report!
Meh

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Paintball guns are not allowed on eBay, and recently PayPal have enforced their ban on payments for paintball guns
Numerous paintball shops have had their Paypal facilities blocked in the last month - with suspicious activities by fake buyers to highlight paintball guns to PayPal

Paintball guns always turn up on eBay, either openly by those not realising, or surreptitiously by selling items such as a box with a free gun, or as multiple parts

These may be spotted by eBay and the sales stopped, or you may report (but the report categories are not working)
Sales could go through, i have had cases where other types of item have been closed by eBay and as a bidder I've been notified of the removal, but they have left the option between me and the seller (but that was way back in time and I believe nowadys there is less interaction and a seller may not have your email details to get in touch outside of eBay)

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
I find it hard to believe that airsoft IS allowed but paintball markers are not......the amount of real replica style airsoft weapons being sold, yet non lookalike paintball markers are being removed....

that being said, I believe the owner of paypal has a personal vendetta against paintball as they went for a day and got owned:p:D:rolleyes: