The Home Of European Paintball

Hello from Iraq...

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't replied for a while but its been so damn crazy out here at the moment!
Mario - Saw a camel spider, took a pic on my phone but it isn't too great, it was a little smaller than my hand and had **** off pincers!
We are getting rocketed at the moment, over a 100 times a month and whereabouts I work is in between where the helicopter force is and where the Iraqi base is, so we are on the rocketpath, which isn't the greatest! I heard my first "whistler," which means it was coming straight over my head, which kind of gets the adrenaline-pumping and the arse-twitching, but it landed about 100 metres away but caused some destruction I can tell you!! Jeez!
But i'm home on my R&R for a week as of the 8th of May and it couldn't come soon enough, we have had more rockets so far this year than the whole of last year!!
Jesus, I hope my sister doesn't read this, if she does sorry Nicola! It's fine really! Honest! lol

Laters peeps! Got to get my ass to work now!

Rob :D

Remember to ring bro got to go for a pint whilst your back ...

oggey

Oct 29, 2004
Visit site
Hahahaha I am so texting Nicola and telling her now! owww not going to be impressed! Tututut. Try and bring a camel spider back in a jar, that would be fun! Keep safe,peace