Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help please?!

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
About 6 weeks ago, a user named 'Kay_Louise' posted up on a thread of mine asking how much it would be to buy 5 pairs of playing pants. I replied telling her a price of how much I would like.

After 2 weeks with no further response from her, I randomly recieve a payment of the £58 I asked for. However, because I hadnt heard anything from her for over 2 weeks, I had already sold most of the pants to other users. Also, on the payment invoice, she didnt include her username, what the payment was for, or any sort of clue who it was from. Which didnt help with the situation.

After I finally realised who the payment was from, I immediately PM'd her explaining that the pants were already sold, so I offered a full refund. I refunded the payment to the address that it came from. Soon after she complained to me that I'd sent it to her brothers address, and that she wanted the money sent to her address. So she then re-sent the payment to my account asking to send it to the correct address. However, heres my problem... I havent been told what her correct address is, which means I cant refund the payment. I sent her 2 PM's asking for her address when she opened a dispute on paypal complaining that I hadnt refunded her money. Obviously this is quite fustrating, as I had pretty much done everything I could to find out her address.

She then sends me an email from her brothers address saying ''I hope you dont think i've forgot about this refund, because I certainly havent''.

I have PM'd her again asking for a correct email address to send the money to, but still no reply. I dont know whether to send the money to her brothers account, or just to wait and see if she replies.

What do you think I should do? Any advice would be cool...

Thanks

G

Gassy

If You sent the refund to the account that the payment was made from,I don't think you could do anymore.For security I am sure you are only supposed to refund to the email address you were paid from.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
paypal will be able to see that you have refunded the money from the account it came from. and if you copy the pms you have to paypal then i dont see that you have a problem