Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

help with ion :(

mike510

Banned
Nov 24, 2007
tamworth
just gettin into paintball en brought a sp ion 0.8l air system and a evo 3 hopper and i was just wondering what are the best upgrades 2 get for the ion

Aza0193

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2007
down under
www.cannockcobras.me.uk
best ever tip f an ion: great gun aslong as you let it be and dont touch it.
and drop if you drop it, youll have to reach for your wallet ;)

ahh upgrades..hmmm.

feedneck:MUST
on/off
barrel:MUST
hope i helped ;)

Oily

Big kid
Jul 30, 2006
Radcliffe,Manchester
Here we go again :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Use the search function for pity's sake.Marcus Geezer wrote an excellent article on 'ups' for the Ion.

Maybe now it should be a 'sticky' ;)

Aza0193

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2007
down under
www.cannockcobras.me.uk
Here we go again :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Use the search function for pity's sake.Marcus Geezer wrote an excellent article on 'ups' for the Ion.

Maybe now it should be a 'sticky' ;)
its a bit sad for me to abuse it, im an ion owner, not for long, *goes into trance*"o' come to me, my shiny ego":D

isnt there allready a sticky specially for ions????

Aza0193

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2007
down under
www.cannockcobras.me.uk
best upgrade for an ion, not meaning to dishatren (as i have stated i own an ion and im still tecnicly new to the game, been playing 5 months) anyway best upgrade: an ego :D

also walker, board and frebolt arent that important unless you are going to use your ion for a main gun for the season. just asa/barrel/feedneck really.

chaos121

Platinum Member
Oct 15, 2007
Telford,shropshire
Hey i just got into paintball aswell and got myself an ion with the essential upgrades like Firebolt,Q-lock feedneck,On/Off and NDZ trigger and there all great
Hope this helps and i know other people have said some of these but this is advice from one noob to another.

Thanks
James