The Home Of European Paintball

Here for England X-Ball scores

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
For all's info

ENGLAND 5 USA 9

My man in Havana (ok Portugal) is twitching his fingers to text me the scores as they come in from the X-Ball

I believe England Play USA at 20.00hr Local time - will be posting as I hear

Come on England!!!

Mark

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I just heard a little whisper form Portugal that perhaps the organisation of the X-Ball ain't been done too well with teams having to start their games at 8.00PM and 9.30PM finishing up at something like 11 o' clock at night.

Interesting scheduling to say the least !!

Should be just rocking with spectators at that time of night :rolleyes:

And players are gonna be right up for it at that time of night :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for the teams especially the Yanks after having travelled halfway across the world to be faced with game start times bordering on the ludicrous.

Still, the Millennium board know that they are doing, don't they ????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The future of our games is in safe hands guys :)

<~~~~Makes mental note - Go to Tools-then Options, Switch off Sarcasm

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Robbo
I just heard a little whisper form Portugal that perhaps the organisation of the X-Ball ain't been done too well with teams having to start their games at 8.00PM and 9.30PM finishing up at something like 11 o' clock at night.

Interesting scheduling to say the least !!

Should be just rocking with spectators at that time of night :rolleyes:

And players are gonna be right up for it at that time of night :rolleyes:

Also, what about players in the X-ball squad finishing playing at 11.00pm, then having to turn out for their regular team at 8.00am the next morning? Sure to happen to some poor ba$tard$.