Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Here for England X-Ball scores

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Russia v Portugal

As our friendly spotter is winding his way back to his hotel the scores are going to be hard to come by but at the moment Russia are in the lead but Portugal are putting up a fight

Mark

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
OK here goes, and I thought things couldn't get any worse with regard to the integrity of the Millennium board.

All the teams turn up to register for X-ball and were told prior to this meeting that they had to have with them 3000 Euros to pay the Millennium or they would not be able to play.
Where all that money goes is anybody's guess but anyway, so far so good, most teams have managed to scrape that together....oh but shouldn't the promoters have put some in the kitty to help ?
You'd have thought so wouldn't you especially as they would be prime beneficiaries if all this kicks off big time but oh no, they rape the teams.
Anyway, on with the story, Peter Martin from the Tigers and Matty Schmidt from Shockwave turn up for this meeting along with some of the other captains only to be then told that a further 3000 Euros is to be demanded for the purchase of 100 England jerseys and this is mandatory or they can't play.
Laurent informs them that if this money isn't paid or at least guaranteed, no team can play X-ball.
So, each team has now been forced to play 6000 Euros for the privilege of playing in 5 frikkin games of X-Ball over the coming season, in a tournament series that means nothing to nobody...that works out the English guys (as well as the other nations) have to pay 1200 euros per game of X-Ball they play...hmmm sounds like a real bargain to me.
I just got off the phone from Pete Martin of the Tigers and he said, ‘Nobody told us about this extra money, we been butt f##ed, it's a f##kin joke'.

What the hell is going on with this board?
What the hell are they doing?
Who the facking hell does Laurent think he is ?

At least the English team came away with some dignity after their result against the Yanks which is more I can say for this Millennium Board.
Oh and then the teams have just been informed, and here I am talking about the normal 7 man tournament here, that they now have to turn up one hour early to start their first games which are now being held at 7.00 am instead of the previous 8.00 a.m.
Nice to see such forward thinking planning in action !
This mob are a bunch of clowns and should all be locked away in a frikkin circus….Jeeeeeez !!!!!

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
mmmm seems to be going well so far.. i think not. so how many teams do u think will turn up late?? or with not enough time to prepare ?