Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Here for England X-Ball scores

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
I just want to say that I too was very impressed with Team England. Their performance proved to me that there is very much talent and I had to move them up a few notches on my ranking list.

As I announced elsewhere, I am willing to take back any unwanted team jerseys that are in excellent condition. I happen to think that they look great and should be a good seller.

Bunker King is a paintball clothing/accessory marketer headed up chiefly by Alex and Max Lundqvist. They created the design.

As far as the entry fees and X-ball budget goes, we are running Millennium X-ball as a non-profit enterprise. All funds left over after expenses will go to a prize package. This prize package could even improve as we get more sponsors. Our expense budget includes my fee (which will initially go to buying back unwanted jerseys), scoreboard transportation (the scoreboard itself, among other things, was kindly lent to us by Draxxus), some travel expenses, labor costs for helpers, a modest margin for carrying us over between seasons, a few miscellaneous tools, radios and a few other small items. The details of what minimum prize or prizes could be guaranteed will be forthcoming shortly.

Hang in there with us because there are some big things coming down the pike!

Steve