Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Here for England X-Ball scores

kidzero

ladies love kewl kid
I will wait.....

Originally posted by Nick Brockdorff
...to hear the FULL story when my teammates get back from Lisbon.

At the moment we have around 30 active tournament players in Denmark.... and I ame very doubtfull ALL of those 30 players would want to buy a jersey...... so what we would do with 100 jerseys I am at a loss to understand.... ?

Nick
its not a big help, but IF you HAVE to purchase the jerseys, i want one of the danish dynamite jerseys! 40 euros, right?

TNG

First off, you guys should be proud to know that the team representing england played a really good match. ;) Pete, if you're wondering tomahawk had billions of banners EVERYWHERE! Ask anyone else who was there, they'll tell u the same thing. sykesg, great batch of games.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
No-one has yet mentioned the fact that the jersey's had a sponsor down each arm in huge letters which may or may not correspond to teams individual sponsors...

So teams were paying this money to advertise for sponsors they don't have... and some of their sponsors may be pissed about potential conflict...

Right now I'm incredulous about some of the stuff that appears to be going on and happened at Portugal. I'm not sure I currently have the time to even write all my thoughts on it :(

P.S. Goose and Nick, the Ducklings played some great paintball this weekend, was definitely impressed

Maddie

No Danny, Don't ........
Jul 7, 2002
Norfolk
Visit site
a further 3000 Euros is to be demanded for the purchase of 100 England jerseys and this is mandatory or they can't play.

Millenium Travel Fund !!!

They decided to U turn on the proposed start time change and began games at the more popular time of 8.00 am instead of 7.00 am

More time needed to recover from the wild party .............. Funded by the Millenium Travel Fund !!!

RP Scherer have bought and paid for a Sup 'Air field and paid for it to be used as one of the fields for this tournament, is it up ? Nope !!!!

Summer Holiday Anyone ???

Totally out of order :mad:

Well played Nexus ..... Keep up the good work :)

woz

Tiger Jedi
Sep 18, 2002
England
www.purerush.co.uk
Thanks from the England Squad

Many thanks for all the support the England squad got in Portugal and on p8ntballer (i just loved the live commentary type thing that was going on, well done Mr Toye wish you could of been there dude it was awesome!)
If anyone would like to order England tops drop Pete Martin from Tigers a email on petemtigers@aol.com

I would just like to say a special thanks to Peegee, Nicky, Big Pete Boz & Steve from the tigers, Dave & Ann, my mum for giving birth, and anyone else i may have forgotten, you were all great making sure we had paint, air, water, tissue and loads of support you guys are the best people/pit crew ever!

To all my England team mates, i was sooooo proud of you guys, you all rock, I actually thought we were going to win when we went 4-3 up, bring on Germany!!!:D

Magued that was the best speech i have ever had the privilege to hear, well done Joy you guys were rocking all weekend and you deserved 2nd place, even if you didn't get to play us and Mag have you got that barrel of your gun yet!:)

Woz

P.S TNG Thanks for some great games dude, we learnt sooooo much from you guys, look forward to meeting you again soon and maybe this time we can find time for a drink somewhere!

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Maddie

Well played Nexus ..... Keep up the good work :)

Nexus were'nt there mate, i assume you are talking about the UK Xball team which was a mix of Tigers and Shockwave....they played well!:)

BPM

Feb 19, 2003
LONDON
Visit site
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY WELL DONE TO THE ENGLAND TEAM AND THAT YOU TOOK THE GAME TO THE USA (STRANGE) AND A BIG THANKS TO NICKY T DAVE AND PEEGEE ALSO EVERYBODY ELSE THAT HELPED THANK YOU ALL. SHOCKWAVE AND TIGERS WHAT A TEAM.YOU LOOKED GOOD IN THE SHIRTS BUT WHO IS BUNKERKING (A NEW SPONSER FOR THE ENGLAND TEAM) WHO KNOWS I TRIED TO FIND OUT IN PORTUGAL BUT NOBODY KNOWS
SHOCK/TIGERS CANT WAIT UNTIL GERMANY :) :) :)

THE "BOSS" PETE MARTIN

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
My pleasure!

The England X-ball team did themselves proud. Yes the players came from Shockwave and the Mayhem Tigers, but any passer-by would have thought that they all played on the same team every weekend.

Pit-crewing was easy, compared to the job that you guys did on the field :D Personally i'd love to see it become a Shock/Tigers/Nexus - bollards to the politics, we're all English and proud of it :D

On a side note Baca Loco - Matt is an absolute credit to the sport and one of the nicest guys i've ever met.

See you all in Vegas

Nick.