Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hey guys, What type of

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
depends, for tourneys draxxus gold i would expect, something in that price range.... for cheaper games Blaze...but for practising just the lowest grade draxxus stuff. Last year Proto paint was awsome but havent used it yet this season.... if you want something that wont break, with a good fill, i've heard good things about marbilizers...

Pumpmaster

Dec 14, 2008
Redding Ca. (Nor-Cal)
For the pump players here a few years ago the only way to go was with Draxxas Hellfire. Then a couple of years ago they changed the shell formula and it was not near as brittle. So most every body with with Gap paint. And since I played with and have known some of the guys from Dynasty I could get Dynasty Dragon Gap which was more than likely the best paint any of us ever shot. Every ball was hand sized and weighed. And even at team discount it ran around 75 or so US dollars a case. But now Gap went out of business all of here are scrambling to find a decient paint for use in our tourney series. We are only allowed 40 rounds per person per game so we need a very brittle paint. I'm tring to work a deal with KEE Sports to see what kind of a deal I can get on Ultra Evil. But we'll see what everybody ends up shooting this year.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I don't think many guys (if any) shoot stock class regularly here in the UK. Therefore we shoot whatever we can get, at reasonable quality & a good price. Some of the rec-grade paint we shot last season was too hard for pump play, leading to a lot of bounces even at close range. I would rather shoot a more brittle, tournament grade shell this year if possible, and pay a little more for paint if need be.

It's really frustrating to have a sitter of a target, and put several goods shots in only to see them bounce. You don't get many 2nd chances in situations like that on pumps. We shot Sterling Mace at the pump 3-man masters last November, and it performed very well on the day.

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
dont use cheap paint, got so many bounces last tournament it was unbelievable