Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hmmmmmmm :( :( :(

I think

he meant 'a goose'...apparently Lauren has been training geese up as aerial spies so they can fly over the field when RL is playing, looking for any wrong doing. This one was obviously a senior goose in Lauren's command which had been specfically trained for close quarters espionage.

peace

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
On that note......
I was watching the finals at the back of the stands by the sound system, next to me was Laurent and sitting directly in front of me was Niall.
The first pro game on fleld one of the finals was Russian Legion against Bob Long's Ironmen.
I had just finished interviewing somebody and so had my dictaphone still in my hand as the game begun and was going to speak into the thing to give an account of the game for when I came to write the article.
So with Laurent right next to me watching the game, I start to speak into the dictaphone....the game kicks off and the RL speed out to their primaries........I begin the commentary.......'Sergei, Sergei, the guy on the left tape is now firing inside, get out and shoot his ass.......Vladamir, shoot the right tape, your mirror, now has his ass hangin out......Alexander, bunker the guy in front of you, he's potting up' .....and so on, it must have taken all of about a minute before Laurent slowly turns his smiling head toward me and says, 'Peetuuurrr, you are joking, yes' ?
I just smiled back :)
Hee hee !!!!
Robbo

Gee

Mar 18, 2002
Reading UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Robbo
...it must have taken all of about a minute before Laurent slowly turns his smiling head toward me and says, 'Peetuuurrr, you are joking, yes' ?
I just smiled back :)
Hee hee !!!!
Robbo
yer evil robbo.

But a far better way would be to stand next to chuck and start doing the same as above for one of laurent's games.

Gee