Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Pump Day - July

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
Hi P8ntballers…

As you will be aware, we made a promise to many people to continue persevering with our pump days. In order to drum up a bit more support to persuade our boss to allow us to continue doing this type of event, we are still trying something a bit different...

As of May 17th (Our third pump and pistols day this year) we changed the entry price to encourage new players to come and enjoy the day.

Price is just £20.00 !

This is trial price is set to change in August / September. Abuse it while you can...

This will include 1000 paintballs, tea and coffee, free air and co2 fills AND RENTAL OF A PUMP GUN AND BOTTLE for those that don’t have one. – So bring your mates who always wanted to try paintballing and new players who simply want to give it a go !

The games are to be held on the following dates:

July 19th
August 16th (?)
September 20th
October 18th (?)

November 15th

We normally play 14 – 20 games in a day so it’s great value for money. Arrival 10:00 first game 10:30 … We generally play until someone drops of exhaustion.

Due to the stupid entry price, we will not be allowing you to bring your own paintballs to this event.

All you need to do is bring yourself, a friend maybe, a barrel sock and a hopper of some description. The 1000 paintballs should more than last you the entire session and if you do require more, then split a box of 2000 paintballs between 4 of you. (extra boxes of quality paintballs are just £25.00).

All pump guns and pistols are now welcomed assuming that they are NOT faster firing than a standard old school pump with slam fire. To save any confusion on this, my definition of a standard old school pump includes guns such as, but not limited to Phantoms, Tracers, Bud snipers (with or without slam conversion), Bushmasters, Sterlings etc etc.

If you are unsure then call me on 01293 852 269 rather than blocking up this thread with gun spec questions!!

I hope that these events continue to grow in popularity. I am fairly sure that no other event / site matches these prices or will offer you as much fun as these events can generate.
So come down for the event, spend less than a round of drinks, enjoy the games, enjoy the atmosphere and just have some fun. Hell, we may even throw in a beer at the end ! – There’s a temptation for some of you !

Btw, if you have any vouchers for this next pump day, don’t bother bringing them down ! This is a specially priced event and won't even be able to afford to pay ourselves =p

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
dude, i come back from Korea on the 19th you have to be kidding me!!! i suppose it will give me time to practise in the garden till next month :p

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
I'm definitely going to be there! It's just too much fun to miss out on and my mate's Justin and Mike should be there as well. :)

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
See you all there I hope !

Remember that this is almost definately the last Pump day at just £20.00 !

After this one we will be returning the price to a healthy £35.00 for the day, which will still include 1000 paintballs and free rental of gas and pump guns.

Each event will only cost you £30.00 if you attend regularly as we will be giving out discount vouchers each event aswell.

Just to offset this inevitable piece of news, we will now be running a pump day EVERY MONTH !

Yup, every third sunday of the month will be a pump day now, so grab your friends and try and get some others interested in the fun !

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Hi Bandwagon,

Just spotted your "woodland tourny series cancelled" post, and note you plan to swap these dates to pump days. It's a pity you didn't get enough support for the series, but we'll do our best to make 3rd Sunday pump games as popular as possible. See you tomorrow :)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Thanks for another great day guys

Pity the numbers weren't higher - think we had 7 a side, but once again several expected to turn up failed to show. Anyway they missed some superb pump play, and weather held out with just a couple of light showers.
The CCM kit on my Eclipse worked a treat, and I was getting the hang of slam fire by the afternoon. The Azodin Khaos pumps were out in force, with three guys shooting them today. I was really impressed at how accurate they were. Benjy took some photos during the last few games, but not sure how they came out?

If we could manage a few more pumpers next time that would be :cool:

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
Big Thanks to everyone who turned up.

Nice day, good weather really, lots of exciting and fair play ... good fun as always !

It was great to see alot more 'own' pumps there yesterday. Some of those markers are great to look at and shoot pretty damn accurately as GeeTee said ;)

Thoroughly enjoyed marshaling all you guys as everyone played really fairly. No bonus balling, just lots of movement from one side of the field to the other - Indeed on several games players were shooting up the field at the start and by the end were having to shoot back down the field near the end - All good fun =D

Lots of praise being heaped on people all day for some stunning shots during games but the cheekiest play from yeserterday, however, had to be when Ross and Justin were trading shots between 2 barricades. Both scored hits at exactly the same time. Justin stood up, called himself out but shouted for Ross to 'Check your boot, you've been hit !' The boot was duly checked and Ross stood up and marched over to Justin. He then presented him with the paintball that had hit him, not broken... but had rolled down into his boot !

Anyways, looking forward to August 16th - Hopefully see some more new faces !