Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How do you choose your forum name??

benji106

Dec 12, 2005
Visit site
well....
Back in the day me and a couple of mates in my road got hold of a few cb radio's, my name is Ben and the people living next door to me had an annoying chiwawa called benji, so they called me benji as my cb radio handle. when we moved on to msn i had to add a few numbers and for some reason i chose 106.

The dog was hit by a car some time later.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
ah yes the days of small engined cars i once had a 106xsi thats how i chose my email address(sad little boy that i am) was fast lil tuned car that!!! enough reminising(sp), why is baca loco called that and also beaker?

T

TendringLOEB

Tendring, Where I am from

LOEB - League Of Extraordinary *******s

Therefore I shall forever be Tendring League Of Extraordinary *******s :D

But we have to call ourselves the league now :p :(

SiXplicit

AFGM
Mar 7, 2002
Sunny UK!
www.bullswood.com
Started of as Barbie@AFGM. When I started out I played for A Few Good Men (AFGM) and they all used to call me Barbie because there was another guy on the team called Ken who I bought most of my starter kit from!

Now I go by SiXplicit as my name is Simon & the team changed its name to Xplicit. However, we didn't last very long after that with a few of our players going off to play for the Tigers. So the team basically collapsed!!! We're trying to get a few of the old AFGM team back together though, so really I wish I'd stuck with Barbie@AFGM! :D (hint hint Beaks!)