Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Huntington Beach scratch team...

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Ok following on from my turkey adventure im now doing a usa one.

We all know about HB and its now been annouced it happening 23rd - 25th of march 2007.

Im looking to do this as a semi holiday aswell as playing so i will be going for maybe a week or 2, but if you do want to play this then dont fell you have to aswell. You can come and go when you please, but please let me know your plans.

Im going to the travel agents this week to get some prices but from the last time i checked when i was in there doing the turkey stuff, they were around £280 so i should think maybe £350.

Accomadation, im looking to share with another European team which will also be participating in the event.

Already in discussion with peeps for paint, so hopefully can get us a good deal.

I left it quite late for the turkey one as it was cheap, this ones a bit more expensive so needs more planning

So, could you please post up if you are interested.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
im good to go to this i do believe :D

may only be able to make the event, and a day either side though... since im still at college then :)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
work out the costs and post em up. will know better when i see how much it will be.....................