Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I hate christmas!!!

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
So so much.

Its still almost 2 months off and im sick of the music, the adverts, the endless "christmas offers" and other such things.

The religeous organisations who come around and ask you to go to their christmas service.

The charities asking for "extra" donations at this time of year. I give regularly to the air ambulance and rspca, im sure as hell not going to start giving to every other charity out there just because its christmas.

Damnit, I wanna sit at my window with a rifle and shoot any carol singers than come by.

And the most annoying thing out of all of it what realy realy REALY gets me annoyed is how for the weeks covering christmas and new years how everyone seems to stop and nothing gets done.

Bah fekkin humbug.

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
christmas bonus' ? and Cheaper stuff? and last year at the end of Christmas we got some of this magical stuff, they call it 'snow' across the pond, it will blow your mind!

head_-_shot

UK Under 19's & London Tigers.
Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
and last year at the end of Christmas we got some of this magical stuff, they call it 'snow' across the pond, it will blow your mind!
..I think you will find we all know what snow is...after all... we invented it, it's just that everyone is better than us at snow! :mad:

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
So so much.
Its still almost 2 months off and im sick of the music, the adverts, the endless "christmas offers" and other such things.

I just got back from Seville via Berlin, Barcalona, Seville, Alicante and then Seville again.
Not one advert for Xmas anywhere on any TV station in any of those place's.

Turn on the TV at home and you can't miss them. WHY ?

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
I just got back from Seville via Berlin, Barcalona, Seville, Alicante and then Seville again.
Not one advert for Xmas anywhere on any TV station in any of those place's.

Turn on the TV at home and you can't miss them. WHY ?
Welcome back in England ....
The first stuff which shock me when I land in UK for the first time: Advertising

- More advertising than movies on tv
- stupid annoying adverts during football games (is there any marketing school in UK ? adverts don't really look like to work well)