Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I luv Camo!!!

SeedyKay

Mar 8, 2004
Horndean, England
Visit site
I luv my camo. i can sit in a load of undergrowth and watch people wander right on by. i can dissapear into the woods like a shadow. I luv my camo.

Readingg the 'ban camo' thread on the gold board, it seemed to miss the point. camo isn't for creating war connotations in rec-ball, it's an important gaming tool.

So let's all celebrate this blessed factor by honouring our favourite patterns, camo related stories, and fun camo pop quizzes (going a bit far now.... leave off the coffee tomorrow...)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
theres nothing wrong with camo when used in big rec games in woodland etc BUT the whole camo ban thing was pointed toward sup air i do belive in an attempt to stop teams looking like a military unit

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Fair play you like camo. But How are tourneys for pussies?? your talking about hiding in a bush and stealthing around and you think we're the pussies?!?!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Runnin around in cammo ain't paintball as far as I am concerned, paintball grew out of that phase and has evolved into a much more sophisticated animal commonly known as a sport.
The cammo-cladders are not sportsmen at all.

The comment 'tournaments are for pussies' is mere rhetoric with no real meaning other than to tell us this person has issues outside of reality.
I don't like seeing cammo anywhere near tournaments, it has no place and only goes to perpetuate the ridiculous misconception that paintballers are wannabee Rambos, we ain't but some woodland cammo'ites are.

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Calm down? I am calm. lets put the shoe on the other foot...

Rec ball is for pussies!!

Ion

Killing for NTT
Nov 22, 2003
London
www.andymarch.co.uk
Just a thought...How do most people get into the game?
Though rec, without woodsball there would be far less players coming though.

But i have to agree that camo has its place put camo in the wood and keep the birght red jersey for the speedball feild.

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
I love recball and was lookin into tryin sup air a bit more cos that seems cool too. Thing is i cant afford one of those torney level guns right now (dont lecture me i just cant).

So why dont you all shut the hell up, get on with what you like best and accept the fact that pringles are better than us all!

:D