Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I......

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
I used to love the terrestrial cut versions of films.....I remember the first time Robocop was screened on ITV or whatever channel it was, edited a line to:

You're gonna be a bad mothercrusher! (he's just crushed an iron bar or something)

Always stuck with me. They should do some classics totally dubbed - like The Usual Suspects or something with a high swear count. Love to see what they'd come up with :D

He must be real ugly to be called Rocky Dennis. Lets hope his dad isn't Lotney 'Sloth' Fratelli.

Skeet

Platinum Member
.... deliberately did the title like this to annoy Gassy.

But on a different note, why the hell is it that nowadays, all films "contain one use of strong language"? Why just one? Are they allowed only the one before it puts the certificate up? Surely it should be f**ks and s**ts all the way through or nothing at all. And does it depend on what swear word? Is a c**t worse than a f**k? Does it depend where it is in the film? I think it should be the very first word in the script. And EVERY film should have one swear in it. Even old films, they should go back and put swears in. Star Wars should have started "C**t, did you hear that?", and it should've been "Please sir, I want some f**king more." in Oliver.

In school, we have had a new lad start, he's a traveller, and he's a right little sh*t. He's been trying to give me grief all week, calling me slaphead or whatever, so I've been calling him Rocky Dennis, because to be fair, he's an ugly lttle git. Obviously, he doesn't know who Rocky Dennis was because he's an idiot, and because I wouldn't call him that if I thought he did know. But it seems that noone else that I work with know who he was either. Most of my friends know who Rocky Dennis was, so why not the people I work with? Why am I left dealing out killer insults that nobody understands.? I swear to God, my colleagues a frigging dumbasses who have no place trying to educate kids. Even ugly gypsy ones.

Other than that, it's been a good week. Except for my housemate getting a new girlfriend who speaks at just the right pitch to be heard through the walls of any room you would care to put her in. It's like having her sat at the end of my bed talking away until 3am, pausing only to go to the toilet 50 times a night. Still, bit of eye candy at least.

Anyone else care to add anything? After you've googled Rocky Dennis that is... :)
Awesome topic...

Firstly, let me say that I have told my children, that there are very few true Teachers in regular schools any more and that it is highly likely, that many of the teachers my 12 year old comes across, will be less intelligent than I. A point already proven several times; for example, said daughter returned home with some words and their meanings written down:

Linguistic - To be clever or posh with words.

Now this was on the board, to copy, along with it's watered down meaning. Upon informing my child that this was totally wrong, she informed me, that this was what the teacher wrote. So I then proceeded to go on, about how one is not "Linguistic" one is "Articulate" and hence the meaning of Linguistic(s) was also explained. I also informed her that she should tell her teacher this, for future reference. Her teacher came out with some bollox response. Anyway, a tirade, but it answers your question, in that most regular teachers are fairly normal as opposed to being intellectual towers, such as yourself.

Movies.

I too find this quite hilarious. For example, one of the Beethoven films (the dog)...in a scene where something comes up about the guy who likes to test guns on dogs, the mother uses the word "*******" to describe him and the kids all go MOMMMMM!!! 'coz she swore (or cussed, as they say in US and A). More recently, they have changed this word to "Butcher"...so now the kids exclaim, over the word "Butcher". On second thoughts, it may have been Big Foot and the Hendersons.

Atonement. Ok, I won't go into the film, but it has a 15 Certificate. If you saw this in the cinema, as I did, you may have been quite surprised to see the appear in 14 foot high letters in front of you, on the typewriter. I don't think they mention it in the film, so it is clearly OK, to use the worst swearword in the English language, as long as nobody actually says it. Also, the humping in the library...pretty hot but not gratuitous and then of course...how hard were you looking when she climbed out of the fountain? Was it just a shadow...or was it really her furry Mon's that could be seen though the wet dress?

I remember the first time I heard on tv. It was in McVicar, in prison:

"How is anyone supposed to sleep, with you making all that noise?"

And, Die Hard films. Its not OK to say ..but the violence is fine?

Ghostbusters. In the Mayor's office, Venkhman is complaining about the Enviroment Safety officer and referrs to him as "Dickless", but the other day, it was just "Dick".

Sixth Sense - "I see dead people!"
Gone With the Wind - "Frankly my dear, I don't give a "
GhostBusters - "We came, we saw, we kicked it right in !"

It has to be stopped. Before we know where we are, there will be a 15 version of Lock Stock with Rory Breaker saying "Is this some White BLOKES joke that Black BLOKES don't get?"

Does your flatmates girlfriend only squeak when she talks, or at other times too? I like loud ones at times...

Does she squeak when she walks? Coz then you will know she won't lend you any money;)

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Does your flatmates girlfriend only squeak when she talks, or at other times too? I like loud ones at times...

Does she squeak when she walks? Coz then you will know she won't lend you any money;)
Loud is great, but not when she is in a different bed and you've got to get up to educate fugly kids...;)