Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

i4 or Grills

Havard407

Greatest Member
Jul 28, 2011
Wigan
Dye i4 or V force Grills?

I own two i4s and I have just recently sold my SLY Profit and I love the look of the Grills, especially the new skull and roses one, anybody got an input on them? Good or bad :)

Fanta

Good As Gold
Mar 29, 2011
stratford upon avon
stock lense is **** , deffo worth uprgrading to one of the dual panes , apart from that , they are super comfy and offer good jaw protection

Havard407

Greatest Member
Jul 28, 2011
Wigan
Yeah I'd get the thermal lens on it don't worry about that :)
Thinking I might just get one in all black instead of the skull and roses white one :)

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
Grillz are the best mask ive ever worn... so comfy only con is the fact that the brow is low

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Grillz are the best mask ive ever worn... so comfy only con is the fact that the brow is low
I agree i do love my grillz, funny thou, I like the fact the brow is slightly low as you can just drop your head if its a sunny day with out being blinded by the sun. Stock lense is fine for Tourney but no good for woodsball or long games due to steaming up. Haven't tried the new double pain lenses yet though which should sort it out.

Dye i4s brought some to play woodball with the HD lenses which does work perfectly throwing in a lot of light which you need in the trees, and never steamed up, very light and tight to your face which I personally like, however someone else may prefer something more substancial around their face but you know that already as you have some :cool:

Wear mirrored tinted lense with my grills which are not to dark even if the day has gone to cloud however I did try a mirrored lense in I4s and thought it was to dark if the same happened.

Last edited:

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
as preacher says, I love the fact my brow is low. Never been shot on the forehead playing tourney and ive had plenty of bounce off's where ive expected it to break such as the lense and the lense retainer.
Wouldnt recommend for woodsball as in my experience you want a mask that covers your face alot more such as proflex

Ty90

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 18, 2012
Northamptonshire
i know this is a tread about i4 vs grills
but does anyone have any comments on the v force profiler as i have heard good reviews all round especially as it has a large lens giving more view?
I've use them, and have done for a while. Really good mask in my opinion, as long as you get a thermal lens for it. I've had no problems with fogging. Gives a good degree of view aswell