Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

i4's and proflex's

mattmead

May 28, 2010
rainham essex
Hi I have a set of red liquid i4's and have never tried jt proflexes. I really like the look of them and was wondering how they compare with the i4's eg comfort, field of vision, and protection etc. Basically which do you prefer and why. Which are the best as might look for a trade of my liquid i4s to some nice flex's. Depending on you guys reviews =) cheers

liam-pb

Oct 6, 2009
S****horpe
stick with your i4s mate, the proflex is very comfortable and can see everything! however you can do this with i4s better... and jt lenses (i hate them! so hard fo me to get out) also you wont be able to get jt parts from shops for much longer as they have closed...

I4S FTW ;)

G

Gassy

stick with your i4s mate, the proflex is very comfortable and can see everything! however you can do this with i4s better... and jt lenses (i hate them! so hard fo me to get out) also you wont be able to get jt parts from shops for much longer as they have closed...

I4S FTW ;)
I think you will find Kee have bought JT so you will have no problems buying lenses ;)

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Ignore all the comments above (apart from gassys) as they are all on what the certain user prefers. I love my flex's. I've also tried i4's and didnt get on with them. try both, make your own decision.