Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'm not sure if i want to continue

SantaCruzScotty

Plat Member - Samurai!
Oct 24, 2010
Cardiff, Wales
www.facebook.com
Playing paintball, i dont seem to be getting far, i got everything but pants but i just cant seem to find any teams or anyone who can help me. i got a few tips from someone but his method didnt work!!

Can someone please tell me if its worth staying and trying again or weather i should sell my stuff!

I just dont know what to do with myself(8) :rolleyes:

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Try getting in touch with the Brotherhood, Soul Doubt on here is the Captain. The have a tourney Squad and a Scenario Squad, they are really good guys, they are local to you, and I am sure they will give you every oppertunity to get to where you want to go within paintball

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
With anytrhing in life, if you enjoy it, you play it.
Obviously you will need to work out how much you can afford to play, just budget yourself each month.

As far as learning and getting better at paintball, it will be down to experience, it takes time and patience, your own ability, who is helping you, how fast and how much you can take in during each time you play.
Only playing the twice you have only just started. Practising in the garden shows you have interest in wanting to improve in your game, but realistically, you need to play more to gain the experience, knowing what happens in a game, reflect on what happened after the game, and try to correct each time.

SantaCruzScotty

Plat Member - Samurai!
Oct 24, 2010
Cardiff, Wales
www.facebook.com
That person i first mentiond in the first post said to go on the brotherhood forum and ask about, i tried but it wouldnt let me join up :[

But if i was to continue i have about 7000 paints left and only se about 300 per time out my garden. What sort of stuff is the best to help me improve? (Like in football, you can go round the park take shots play with mates lalala but what can i do with paintballing on my own as no one around me enjoys it as much as i do!)

Also how much a month would it cost to say join a team locally and train say 3/4days a week? or does it depend on team/site/players?

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
as kitch said try to talk to souul doubt on here, he is captain of the brotherhood and they're a great bunch of guys. if you want to enjoy it to the max join a team :)