Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Important info as regards to UKPSF membership

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
Just renewd mine today then come on here and read this.....

I will echo the sentiments, having known Bully since the early 90's, he truly is a stand up guy and one of the very few people I trust without question. And as I have hinted at in previous posts, the work of the UKPSF behind the scenes to keep paintball on the straight and narrow in the eyes of the law, lets YOU play the game you know today.

I truly hope that Steve can see that the majority of us back him, while the minority can just be ignored.

If people are whining over £15 then there is seriously something wrong here.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
OK I have read your comments and replied to some individuals personally.

I have requested a fuller statement of conditions from the insurers as requested by players and once I have it it will be posted on the UKPSF website for members to read.

I have also SUSPENDED all new membership applications until further notice. (Once the web tech has acted upon my request)

WHY - Simple unlike maybe some of you think it is not a scam, it is not a money making exercise for the UKPSF it is a non profit making scheme to supply players with a degree of personal accident cover and public liability. The £15 covers the cost of the insurance, paypal fees, the card and a stamp. - it pays me ZERO - NOTHING - £0 to me!!!! I do it in my time at a cost to me not YOU!!! So why spend an hour or two a week processing cards ?- A question I have asked myself several times in the last two days and the answer I have come up with is - I would be better spending that time running my business that pays my wages

I will continue to run the site side of the UKPSF but as far as the players side (i.e. the insurance and membership scheme) when players’ membership expires they will have to sort out their own cover.

Players who are current members will be covered under the personal accident policy and the public liability policy until their membership expires or the 15th June 2011 when the policy is due to be renewed. Players current cover is not affected as the June 2010- June 2011 policy has been fully paid

It is a pity some players can't see beyond the end of their barrels - for those who can THANK YOU for your support
So now we're really f****d.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
As previously stated players whether scenario or supair have foolishly attacked Bully for supposedly profiteering from what he does.
Mark my words, this man lives, breathes and probably bleeds paintball.
He is the man responsible for the rules you play by and the man that explains the nature of paintball to the Home Office, The Metropolitan Police and any Government minister who questions the validity of us owning Paintball Guns.
He makes is money from running Paintball Sites and even though he is the man that realised that if a central organisation represented paintball then you could negotiate better deals if members conformed to certain criteria, savings are passed through to sites and players.
People have a right to ask questions, but there is a right and proper way to do things.

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
I've just read this and have to say that I am distraught and frustrated at what I have read. I hope to god that Steve reconsiders and that the damage done here is repairable.

Both the CPPS and the UKPSF, through its role with the Federation, are only trying to do good, honest work here and I would suggest that some people take a hard look at their comments and realise just how insulting they are... grow up. If you want paintball to evolve, stop throwing spanners in the works when genuine people make an effort towards progression.