The Home Of European Paintball

In despair.... R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

ego

oihlk
Jul 24, 2006
London
before i say what i am going to say i dont mean to cause offence to anyone.

There are newborn babies that lose their mother when they are born, how do you think they feel to grow up without a mother. I didn't get to meet one of my grandparents, but i got over it. Also, if you ask me this forum isnt really a suitable place for this topic.
Thats not the point about people loosing there mothers etc..Its about people cracking jokes when someone important to this world, and its wildlife, has died and left behind young kids and a wife.....
And nobody did ask you...

Amen

Hush...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I knew that would attract some carpet biting comment.

For those that have not been to OZ. Its well worth the 26hrs flying in a sardine can. Lovely people and some damn fine fillies!
....but taking a piss out there can get a little too friendly it seems... And no wonder there are soo many damn fine fillies on offer with half the male population seemingly frequenting public toilets and introducing themselves to complete strangers..:)

A

ash22

Thats not the point about people loosing there mothers etc..Its about people cracking jokes when someone important to this world, and its wildlife, has died and left behind young kids and a wife.....

Amen

Hush...
yes i understand it is disrespectful.

ego said:
i wasnt aware that anyone asked you either fella

Status
Not open for further replies.