Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Info needed on this BL marker.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Calling all bob long experts.....
I have been given this marker but know nothing about it other than its a bob long intimidator.
So what i would like to know is

Model?
Rough age?
Any board info?
Value?

To my knowledge its totaly stock???

Thanks

red dragon

red dragon
Mar 18, 2008
uk
Looks like a Warped Dark edition Timmy think they were out in 2004 but not totally sure on the year?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
2005 alias/dark edition timmay! probably got the stock frenzy board in it and looks completely stock.
£150ish (depends if you just want to get rid)

Funnily enough i shot an alias on sunday. Forgot how good they shoot!!

Last edited:

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Thanks guys.

Would you be able to tell what board i have if i were to take a picture of it?

Scout67

Jul 17, 2012
Warped Sports Dark Intimidator. I believe that model was produced from 03 until 05 but everyone just calls them 2k5 models. Great markers. Most upgraded boards don't use the lcd window unless it is just an upgraded stock board. I don't know the conversion rate right now but that gun in good condition would sell for around $200 US

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
The LCD on board should tell you what version it is when you boot it up

Warped Sportz Dark went on sale in 2004. It's based on the Gen 3 Alias platform, and like many Timmy's of that vintage can look the bollox with a quality annodising re-style...

Last edited:

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
The LCD on board should tell you what version it is when you boot it up

Warped Sportz Dark went on sale in 2004. It's based on the Gen 3 Alias platform, and like many Timmy's of that vintage can look the bollox with a quality annodising re-style...

Im loving that!!

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
Looks pretty stock, nice that the lucky barrel is still with it.

I have one in blue, if you get a shot of the board i can tell you the type best code is probably the tigers code on the frenzy board, aint that right Rabies?!! It has a T at the end of the build on the boot screen, tadao etc boards all used multicolour leds at the time though i have seen a non stock board with an lcd. And you can run them off SD UMT boards pretty easily.

Shot a classic and GZ with thunder back in the day, then to lasoyas, and then RL and Abomb
Pity i have 12 timmies already and no room for one more.