The Home Of European Paintball

Info needed on this BL marker.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Here is a picture of the board.

powering up

thanks to all who have chipped in to advise me.

Last edited:

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Lovely guns. Used to shoot an '03 Lasoya, and a GZ back in the day. If I started playing again, this would be the sort of thing I would still shoot.

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
your board is a flashed frenzy to rabies code, it can be set legal for any series through the custom settings, its got ramp start stop max rof etc and the rate will go all the way down to 10. Also has proper debounce so it wont run away on you. Its not tigers code which had a few more bells but it does mean whoever buys it can use it out of the box.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
your board is a flashed frenzy to rabies code, it can be set legal for any series through the custom settings, its got ramp start stop max rof etc and the rate will go all the way down to 10. Also has proper debounce so it wont run away on you. Its not tigers code which had a few more bells but it does mean whoever buys it can use it out of the box.

Thanks for taking time to confirm that for me. :)

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
If you PM Rabies, he'll sort you the instructions for the board, although it's pretty easy to follow. Press and hold the 1+2 buttons together to enter setting, scroll through with 1 or 2, then select with the top button. When done, turn off and on again. I have a Naughty Dogz and Alias on the same platform, both with Rabid code, and they shoot SWEEEEEEEEET! also, if you need spares, there's a fella on Intimidator Owners Gorup who'll send them over cheap.

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
Thanks kevin! Im the new owner of the marker :) I dont have a clue how to maintain it but im very willing to learn. I love the look of it. Ill see how it shoots but is there any upgrades that are essential?

Thanks

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
Essential upgrade only adjustable ram cap if it doesnt have one
otherwise just add paint

some people like to put a mini guage instead of the big ashcroft, theres an all in one poppet and seal i have in some of my timmies that cuts down on maintainance too

Last edited:

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
thanks, ive heard about setting the lpr to a certain pressure and setting the hpr to a different pressure. but how do i do that? with i need some sort of pressure device so i know what the actually pressures are? lol im a proper noob!

sorry foot for thread jacking! ill start a new one when i receive the marker :)

Last edited:

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Rawr sexy timmehs.

thanks, ive heard about setting the lpr to a certain pressure and setting the hpr to a different pressure. but how do i do that? with i need some sort of pressure device so i know what the actually pressures are? lol im a proper noob!

sorry foot for thread jacking! ill start a new one when i receive the marker :)
The LPR is shown by the gauge on the side. To set this correctly, unwind both the HPR and LPR screws until flush with the base, add your air tank and gas it up with a cold tank (eg has not just been filled, and has had time to cool off).

Next, slowly screw your HPR in 3 full turns.

After that, slowly turn your LPR in until it roads between the 80-85 mark.

After this, your marker should be aproximately in the 280fps mark. To adjust the FPS, screw in or let out the HPR as required.

A tip to keep it running smoothly all day is once you air it up and set it for the first time, keep topping your tank up rather than let it run dry.