Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Info needed on this BL marker.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
This is my own 2K5 Empire Timmy and it's the second one I've owned. My first one sold to a guy out in Canada a few years ago. I built this Empire up from spare parts and had it re-annodised to match. Runs a virtue LED board, Critical trigger, Lurker ram kit and pillow bolt. The Lurker allows me to run down to 65psi on the LPR, and still cycle reliably with almost zero kick. I've also got a 2k2/2K5 Lasoya project in bit's which I hope to complete in the near future.

The Empire's had a Bob Long 360 inline reg fitted to replace the CP since photo was taken

Last edited:
Reactions: admin

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
This is my own 2K5 Empire Timmy and it's the second one I've owned. My first one sold to a guy out in Canada a few years ago. I built this Empire up from spare parts and had it re-annodised to match. Runs a virtue LED board, Critical trigger, Lurker ram kit and pillow bolt. The Lurker allows me to run down to 65psi on the LPR, and still cycle reliably with almost zero kick. I've also got a 2k2/2K5 Lasoya project in bit's which I hope to complete in the near future.

The Empire's had a Bob Long 360 inline reg fitted to replace the CP since photo was taken

i like it! looks good with a smaller reg

thanks for that bon! im looking forward to getting this :D