Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Insight asa problem

royanddani

Nov 21, 2005
watford
Visit site
Hi
I had a problem with my asa on my insight anyone know how to put the on and off back in it has a small ball bearing can't find this in the manual
Thanks
Roy

cwkotw

Aug 30, 2004
Visit site
Found this on pb nation.

1. Pull the pin out from the back where you screw the tank in. Note which side faces front, dont reverse it when reinstalling. 2. Remove the set screw on the top. 3. Push the twist lock out from where you removed the set screw. DO NOT LOOSE THE BALL! 4. Needle nose plyers to pull out the brass peice from inside. Relube both orings on the brass peice. One inside and the outter ring. The little peice needs to be relubed as well. 5. Put the brass peices back in first. Smaller diameter peice faces front of cam drive, little oring faces front. 6. Slide the twist lock back in, placing the ball in the hole with the spring. 7. Tighten the screw back in to hold the twist lock. I tightened all the way, then backed it out just a tiny bit to allow a little easier movement. 8. Place pin back in. *NOTE* Only the brass peices have the orings that need to be lubed. Removing the twist lock doesn't really matter, but I did so anyway. I noticed an exssesive amount of lube throughout the cam drive and mine was leaking. I wanted to fully dissmantle it and relube it myself. I also just love knowing how things work lol..

cwkotw

Aug 30, 2004
Visit site
If I'm honest I don't know you and you don't know me I don't really feel comfortable sorting it out without you being there, that way there is no "he broke it" or "it wasn't scratched before" etc.

What I will do is do a quick video of how to put the on/off nob back in. How's that?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Pay attention to this man @royanddani, Guys think I know a lot about Bob Long guns, but this guy Is My Number One Man on Bob Long Guns for All the Teams Care Bears UK,
I learned a Lot from Andy !!

Reactions: cwkotw