Votes: 57 79.2%
  • I have in the past and somthing changed my mind

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Not in the slightest. No matter how people try to justify his existence to me, it comes down to the same question. Show me EVIDENCE he exists. Thus far, nobody has even come close.

Homewrecker

previously Tomtimus Prime
Aug 9, 2010
Manchester
I see this forum doesn't subscribe to the "never discuss religion and politics" unwritten rule of the internet forum. ;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Maybe that's why faith plays such a profound role in people's belief systems ........ you wouldn't obviously need any faith if you had evidence staring in your face.
Perhaps the question should really be, why would God value people's propensity to believe [have faith] in him as against providing sufficient evidence for people to believe in him?
After all, if he provided evidence, he would gain an awful lot more followers.

I am not even able to come up with an approximation to an answer on this one and I'm left wallowing in a sea of indecision and eventually indifference ......... but the only thing I can speculate is, faith takes more work than just believing in evidence, this is obvious, and maybe God looks kindly on us if we take the harder road to him ... after all, if what we are sometimes told about the after-life [depending upon which religion you listen to] is true, then living forever in heaven is one hell of a [no pun intended] prize package.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I don't believe in God, but I feel a bit uneasy in saying so. Catholic upbringing, ya know...
You are a product of your upbringing, we all are. Theres no doubt being dragged to church every Sunday when I was little ensures I have this same seed of thought sometimes. You know, Im a non believer, but sometimes, when the poo is about to hit the fan, or whatever the situation is, I can still be found looking skyward saying "please ......" or "just this once could you..." but its almost like Im talking to myself rather than a god.

I sure as hell know one thing though. If there is a god, he probably doesnt get why humans go to a church and sing crap, boring, old songs over and over.

xDansomee

Speedball in the woods!
May 30, 2009
Manea, Cambs.
www.iBotModz.net
Nope...

How could it be true? Someone just made up Dinosaurs did they? Planted millions of bones just to fool us? Nah.

I'm a very 'sciency' guy, I love it. Which probably makes my arguement bias, but meh.

I also think it's silly, personal opinion, that people revolve their whole lives around theory. There is not one piece of evidence to support any supernatural beings do to with religeon. Yet there is so much evidence that supports the fact of science and evolution etc.

Team_Black_Panther

Plastered By Splatmaster
May 3, 2010
i believe in God, but i dont fully agree with the Bible, i just think that maybe there is something out there, mainly because i would rather think that we were here for a reason rather than being some accident a "freak of nature" which has evolved from ape,

Ive always said this throughout my life, anyone can believe what they want whether, christian, muslim, hindu etc or athiest but you should never deter people from what they believe, thats the important part.