Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Intellifed?

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
What is this? i know it is a thng that conects to a revvy from an angel but i have no clue what the difference would be if i gota 12v revvy wth xbord and then put intellefied on it ? it must make the hopper feed faster?

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
It agitates the hopper when you pull the trigger instead of when there is no ball in the feed neck. You can also run your revvy off the markers batteries instead.

ruffnuttz

Sep 15, 2002
cov,uk.
Visit site
not really,when u fit intellifeed u take the x-board and sensor out of the revvie leaving only the paddle,motor and shell....
then when u pull the trigger the paddle spins for a set amount of time then stops....u will no longer need batteries if u have intelli as it runs from the bat in ur angel......
hope this helps....

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Yes as he siad....

But its done so that your overall marker is lighter since you only have the shell/motor and paddel, but it can cause a problem with your battery running out so make sure you keep a spare ;)

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
No but instead of waiting for a ball to jam in the feed neck, the impeller spins after every shot (ok after you fire more than 2bps)
thus eliminating the jam in the first place.

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
No it doesn't use air, it uses a normal 12v revvy. The revvy is connected by a wire to the grip frame of the marker and runs off its batteries. Consequently your marker is a 9v battery lighter and has more consistent feeding from the hopper. However batteries run out a fair bit faster using an intelifeed so bring spares...