Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ion problem:(

joeyarmstrong

http://pages.***digy.net/
Apr 21, 2003
birmingham
p8ntonline.co.uk
okay, ma ions deciding to play silly buggers.

after the first shot when firing rapidly the input pressure seems to drop rapidly, then again after the third shot and so on to the point the ion de cocks itself.
when firing the ion 1 shot at a time with say a second inbetween shots its 100%fine.

now the ions been all serviced and cleaned, it was fine all weekend, so im kina stuck on what has happened.

anyone got any ideas???

cheers

any help much appreciated

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by joeyarmstrong
okay, ma ions deciding to play silly buggers.

after the first shot when firing rapidly the input pressure seems to drop rapidly, then again after the third shot and so on to the point the ion de cocks itself.
when firing the ion 1 shot at a time with say a second inbetween shots its 100%fine.

now the ions been all serviced and cleaned, it was fine all weekend, so im kina stuck on what has happened.

anyone got any ideas???

cheers

any help much appreciated
Change the battery - even if you just have.

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Put a good battery in, no ****ty imitations.
Check the dwell is set to 52.
Make sure bottle and on/off are screwed in.

These are the only factors which would cause this to happen as far as I can remember!

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
if you take the reg appart there is a lil rubber thing(round bushing)at the end of the piston, check that this it clean with no lube or dirt on it, also make sure it is fitted properely.

I have had all sorts of problems with this, its not been in properely and blown my gages and hoses also made gun not fire by blocking something.

Try that and tell me what happens

bulldog2k

All the advice is here to be honest. Sounds like classic battery prob to me, but you say you've changed it, so one assumes it's something blocking the recharge of the reg.

If you don't like taking your reg apart, I'd make friends with someone else who has an ion and put your entire shell/gubbins/board/everything on to his/her frame wt reg and see what happens. If it works fine, it's your reg. If it doesn't, my guess is it's one of your banjo fittings.

So - do you have a friend with an Ion? :)

I'm more than happy to sort it for you if you pay postage both ways