Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ion xe or pmr?

Pmr Man

otherwise known as Bing!
Apr 24, 2008
satans layby- MILTON KEYNES
hi guys and gals. just a quick one realy. if you were to chose between an ion xe or a pmr what would it be? i have handled a pmr for about 5 minutes and it feels pretty solid, manuverable and comfy. what is the xe like compared? thanks!!

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
try the xe if you can!!!!
and have a search through the newbie section and youll find your answer.
:):)

CAMDENELECTRIC

KU Nemesis
Jun 4, 2007
Newcastle Under-Lyme
PMR all the way.... as much as I like the Ion unless you are prepared to spend a good £40-£100 on upgrading it then it will not shoot as well as a PMR. An Ion XE is good because it has the B.O.B. upgrade (Bolt out back) but apart from that it is a stock Ion.
If you do decide to get an XE and wan't some upgrades PM me. As you can see in my sig I can get hold of quite a few upgrades for bargain prices.

CAMDENELECTRIC

KU Nemesis
Jun 4, 2007
Newcastle Under-Lyme
Yeh or the PMR with ultralite frame. A stock PMR will need a few basic upgrades for long term, trouble free use. Just buy an aluminium Back cap and aftermarket barrel and you will love it.

Mello

Sep 19, 2003
Romford
Visit site
im a noob and got a ion xe and i well chuffed with it for my 1st marker.

easy to look after n e ways but i will no doubt in prob a few months of playing want sumthing better haha but as a 1st gun its good. what about the proto slg, they r pretty good to!