Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

is there anywhere i can get a medium sized c02 cannister from

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
im after one of those fairly big c02 canisters that i could fill up paintball guns from. any chance someone knows how to get one or a price for one?
would i need any sort of licence?
Hiya Kane,
Try BOC gasses for the large industrial types C02 cannisters. I *assume* you do not need a licence but I would suggest when talking to BOC about starting an account you ask if they can supply on site training.
c02 is not used much any more for paintball, it is High Pressure Air that is more common.

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
PML - this kid is really doing something funny for money - I am so gonna donate to Comic Relief. I fell off my chair and nearly (only nearly) spilt my beer.

Gold board is going to be swamped at this rate by Mr GT Paintball, you are a LEG END in the making....

Personally i think you need to go to an established rec ball site, and play there - while in the rest area chat to the management team about what you are doing.

Believe it or not 90% of paintballers and site owners are helpful.

GTpaintball

Banned
Mar 11, 2009
Kent
www.gtpaintball.co.uk
haha. thank for the help. the people who run the delta force site in effingham are not too helpfull. they didnt even know how to dismantle my mates spyder. they only know the infernos and nothing else.

GTpaintball

Banned
Mar 11, 2009
Kent
www.gtpaintball.co.uk
not at all. i asked the manager to whist i tended to my mates. but the manager couldnt do it. then my mate has just joined working for the same site. and after 4 days knew nearly how every gun worked people brang. just saying. not that its a bad site. im going there tomorow in fact lol

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
not at all. i asked the manager to whist i tended to my mates. but the manager couldnt do it. then my mate has just joined working for the same site. and after 4 days knew nearly how every gun worked people brang. just saying. not that its a bad site. im going there tomorow in fact lol
U*K Me, your mate is a genius - could he come and teach me? It took me a whole day to gain level 2 tech status on the 09 and GEO alone, with a previous half day for level 1 on the GEO...

Your mate should run some tech courses, to learn so many types of markers in such a short period of time shows he is truly gifted. Perhaps even the Army would like to learn from him.

Good luck in your quest for CO2, but personally I would recommend air and HPAC or Piramina are the better options to start looking.