Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

item not delivered from samfrost1308

battle666

Dec 28, 2009
i brought a freak kit from samfrost1308 for £75 on the 05/01/10 and still havent had anything in the post

ive had a word with the post office n theres been no problems with deliverys as ive had loads of other items delivered from other sellers on here.

ive pmed him and msg him on the thread but he keeps saying its in the post which he has said its in the post and its not been (explains in the thread dates) is there anything that can be done cos as u might guess im a little anoyed

heres the thread it came from: http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1321337#post1321337

thanks very much

battle666

Dec 28, 2009
ive spoke to paypal at the start of the week and they said nothing can be done as i payed by payment owd :(

and he sold loads of things so not sure if a proof of postage would b any good as could be a reseat for any of the items

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
How many people are going to pay by Payment owed and get a sour experience before people learn not to do it?

Paypal offers a protected service for your benefit because of situations like this, if you arn't going to use it to save a few quid, then its your own fault.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
It should have your post code on it matey, if not i believe samfrost plays at UCZ so get in touch with Syd from the NSPL

battle666

Dec 28, 2009
How many people are going to pay by Payment owed and get a sour experience before people learn not to do it?

Paypal offers a protected service for your benefit because of situations like this, if you arn't going to use it to save a few quid, then its your own fault.
all i can say to that is i have had a problem like this before when i brought a item of a forum and it was not delivered and spoke to paypal about it when i was "covered" and got no where as they said forums are not lergit websites like ebay or a shop so i endded up paying the extra for nothing

so whats the point paying the extra?

battle666

Dec 28, 2009
its not rubbish i did pay the fees for that problem and nothing was done about it if u really want i can email you the paper work for it then you can crack on off to it and use it as a c** rag!

if your not going to do any thing about it then dont i only asked for a little help.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
its not rubbish i did pay the fees for that problem and nothing was done about it if u really want i can email you the paper work for it then you can crack on off to it and use it as a c** rag!

if your not going to do any thing about it then dont i only asked for a little help.
and anymore of that attitude and language and you'll be looking for another forum.

There's not a lot anyone can do, things get lost in the post. If anyone else has a problem with their purchase from this seller then maybe there will be something to look at.